Last updated: 5/9/2018
PurlsAndPixels, a business owned and operated by Elizabeth Chandler, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.purlsandpixels.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Site, for answering your inquiries, and for fulfilling your orders. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name physical address, email address, phone number, and credit card details, as well as anything else that is required before we can complete and ship your purchase (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. Examples of such third parties include, but are not limited to, credit card processing services, the United States Postal Service, and other postal carriers. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Elizabeth “Liz” Chandler, owner of PurlsAndPixels, is the data controller of your personal information.
For shipping, returns, and other store policies, please see purlsandpixels.com/cart/